Have you got a question about Hartcliffe & Withywood Community Partnership or the services we provide? Check out our FAQ’s to see if you can find the answer your looking for.
Can’t find answers?
Can’t find the information your looking for? Don’t worry we are here to help, so just contact us.
Browse F.A.Q. Topics
- Bristol City Council2
- Community transport1
- Health & wellbeing1
- Help @symes2
- Rubbish & recycling2
Bristol City Council
Bristol City Council Assistance & Guides Following CSP’s closureClick HERE to open Bristol City Council's easily accessible assistance and guides. Within this document, you will find guides on how to:
- Contact Bristol City Council
- Apply for Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction
- Provide evidence in support of a claim using a computer
- Provide evidence in support of a claim using a smartphone or a tablet
- Manage your Housing Benefit online
- Pay online - Council bills, fines and invoices; Direct Debit for Council Tax and Rent
- Manage your Rent Account online
- Request a new or replacement payment card
- Report a repair online
- Manage your Council Tax online
- Other ways to pay - Hartcliffe, Fishponds, Southmead and Ridingleaze
How do I contact Bristol City Council?
- Many of Bristol City Council's services are available online at bristol.gov.uk and you can register for a Bristol Account allowing you to access information about the services you use, for example viewing your rent balance or see how your housing benefit is worked out.
- Please see contact details below: (Click links for online services, otherwise call number stated) -
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction - make a claim, report a change in circumstances, manage your claim online or call 0117 922 2300
- Council Tax - pay your bill, tell Bristol City Council you're moving, discounts and exemptions or call 0117 922 2900
- Waste and Environmental Services - report missed collection, report street issues, order bins, recycling information, bulky waste collection or call 0117 922 2100
- Council Housing - pay your rent, report repairs, make tenancy changes, order keys, report a problem in a communal area or call 0117 922 2200
- Home Choice Bristol - apply for council or housing association properties information about priority and bands or call 0117 922 2400
- Housing Advice - find out what help you can receive if you're homeless, or think you might be in the future or call 0117 352 6800
- Residents Parking, Blue Badges & Travel Cards - residents parking, disabled parking & concessionary travel or call 0117 922 2600
How can I book to travel on the CATT Bus?You can call into the office in the @symes Community Building or you can contact the CATT team on 0117 3773451. You can find more information about CATT here.
Where can I find out the current COVID-19 information?Visit the COVID-19 page within our website: https://hwcp.org.uk/covid19/ Or visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Health & wellbeing
How can I get support with drug and alcohol issues?Hawkspring give 1-2-1 support for drug and alcohol issues. They can be contacted on 0117 9642859 Monday – Friday. They are based in the @symes Building next door to Greggs.
When are the Family Law advice people in the building?The Family Law are in the @symes Building 12.30-14.30 every Thursday.
My Nan is feeling isolated and needs to get out more, are there any groups she could attend?On a Thursday's (10.00 am – 13.00 pm) there is a group called Needles Knitting, just come along and join in, it’s a great place to meet new friends and also do some knitting.
Rubbish & recycling
Where can I get waste bags for my recycling box?
How can I get my rubbish collected if the bin men missed it?You can call the Council 0117 9222000 or report on Bristol City Council's website: https://www.bristol.gov.uk/bins-recycling/missed-bin-collection