How do I contact Bristol City Council?
- Many of Bristol City Council’s services are available online at bristol.gov.uk and you can register for a Bristol Account allowing you to access information about the services you use, for example viewing your rent balance or see how your housing benefit is worked out.
- Please see contact details below: (Click links for online services, otherwise call number stated) –
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction – make a claim, report a change in circumstances, manage your claim online or call 0117 922 2300
- Council Tax – pay your bill, tell Bristol City Council you’re moving, discounts and exemptions or call 0117 922 2900
- Waste and Environmental Services – report missed collection, report street issues, order bins, recycling information, bulky waste collection or call 0117 922 2100
- Council Housing – pay your rent, report repairs, make tenancy changes, order keys, report a problem in a communal area or call 0117 922 2200
- Home Choice Bristol – apply for council or housing association properties information about priority and bands or call 0117 922 2400
- Housing Advice – find out what help you can receive if you’re homeless, or think you might be in the future or call 0117 352 6800
- Residents Parking, Blue Badges & Travel Cards – residents parking, disabled parking & concessionary travel or call 0117 922 2600