We have Office Space available
We can offer flexible space to suit your needs whether you are a small business, charity, team or start up looking for a new home.
We have excellent facilities including:
- Reception service 9am – 5pm
- Meeting room hire from only £4.95 per hour
- 24 hours access
- Staff room with kitchen, seating & balcony
- Photocopying & postage services
- Underfloor heating
- Fully accessible building with lift and showers
- And even free parking!
What more could your Charity or business need…….
To book a viewing or for more information please contact us
on 0117 9038044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The @symes community building
HWCP manages the @symes Community Building which is a light, modern, accessible building in a bustling shopping centre in South Bristol. The shopping area includes Morrisons, Morrisons petrol station, Iceland, Greggs, Boots the Chemists, a post office and other small outlets. There is free parking and cycle rack facilities, and a number of cash point machines.
Whether you are holding a large or small meeting, a training event, a counselling session, or one-to-one advice sessions, we can accommodate you.
This is a thriving and well supported business and community hub. Our business and reception team provide the reception services, facilities service and business advice and support.
The @symes eco-building has been designed to be accessible, welcoming and environmentally friendly. Features include solar panels, under-floor heating, rainwater harvesting, energy saving lighting and automatic switches.
Our vision is for the @symes building to be a community and business hub which provides opportunities for services, community activities and events which enhance the wellbeing of the people in the surrounding communities.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- Large upstairs meeting rooms – one of which is also suitable for groups with small children.
- Accessible toilets, including disabled toilets on ground and first floor, plus shower on first floor.
- Baby change on ground floor.
- Direct level access to disabled parking bays, cycle rack and free parking.
- Equipment hire – digital projector, DVD player, TV, flipchart, laptop.
- Photocopying/faxing available on reception – there is a samll charge.
- All meeting rooms can be hired hourly, half day (4 hours) or all day.
- Public access to computers.
- Phone for 0800 numbers in the reception.
Opening hours to the public
Monday – 9am – 5pm
Tuesday – 9am – 5pm
Wednesday – 9am – 5pm
Thursday – 9am – 5pm
Friday – 9am – 5pm
Saturday – 11am – 5pm (Library only)
Sunday – Closed
Tel: 0117 903 8044