Contact us on +44 (0)117 903 8044

Find answers

Have you got a question about Hartcliffe & Withywood Community Partnership or the services we provide? Check out our FAQ’s to see if you can find the answer your looking for.

Can’t find answers?

Can’t find the information your looking for? Don’t worry we are here to help, so just contact us.

Contact us now

Browse F.A.Q. Topics

Community transport

  • How can I book to travel on the CATT Bus?
    You can call into the office in the @symes Community Building or you can contact the CATT team on 0117 3773450. You can find more information about CATT here.

Health & wellbeing

  • How can I get support with drug and alcohol issues?
    Hawkspring give 1-2-1 support for drug and alcohol issues. They can be contacted on 0117 9642859 Monday – Friday. They are based in the @symes Building next door to Greggs.
  • I am feeling depressed and alone I have suffered with Mental Health in the past, I need to get some support, can you help?
    If you contact Positive Minds on 9781708, they run a coffee morning once a month in the @symes Building. You will be able to meet lots of other people who have been affected with depression and have a chat over a coffee.

Help @symes

  • When are the Family Law advice people in the building?
    The Family Law are in the @symes Building 12.30-14.30 every Thursday.
  • My Nan is feeling isolated and needs to get out more, are there any groups she could attend?
    On a Thursday's (10.00 am – 13.00 pm) there is a group called Needles Knitting, just come along and join in, it’s a great place to meet new friends and also do some knitting.

Rubbish & recycling

  • Where can I get waste bags for my recycling box?
    You can collect waste bags from the Library in the @symes Building, the Library is open every day but it is closed all day on Tuesday.
  • How can I get my rubbish collected if the bin men missed it?
    You can call the Council 0117 9222000.